October 17, 2011

a night in the corn maze!

The Frame family made a trip to Charleston to see our missed friends! We had a blast. These kids played so hard for three days straight and crashed hard on the way home to Knox. While we were there we went to a pumpkin patch at night:) We even got to do a corn maze in the dark! We brought flash lights and glow sticks and made our way through the corn stalks with six kids, and we all made it out safely! It was SO much FUN!!!!! Lots of laughs, food and pumpkins:)!

Mason, Mikey, Jake and Aubree are ready for the fun to start!!



Steph and Lily girl on the hay ride!







Lily loves Matt:)! I told him he looks good with two little girls and I think Aubree needs a sister!



We Made it!!





This is how Aubree made her way through the maze.....


I love this man and I am so grateful for his big kind heart:)!


He is such a amazing daddy and he loves having fun with his kiddos.


Happy Fall y'all!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

layout

Followers

Hello