
My GI track needs to be traded in for a new one. I have had such issues with my body lately and its irritating. About 2 years ago I was suffering big time with my GI track and was put on a very restrictive diet. I stayed on it for about 8-10 months and my issues were gone. I thought I was "healed." So i then went back to a normal diet. Then about 8 months ago the symptoms little by little started to come back up. Now it is unavoidable, I have to fix it.
I've been sick since August now and on top of all the Gi issues, I have daily dizzy spells. It is now effecting my everyday life. I don't want to go out and about because I'm worried about not being able to get home. There are lots of afternoons I spend laying down it bed missing out on having fun with the kids, and I can not stand it. Now that I am my children's teacher I cant not have these spells, feel sick everyday and do the job the way I need to. Sooooooooo...................................
I need to put my big girl pants on and do this. Here is what I can eat.
Organic protein, organic vegetables, eggs, almonds, walnuts, seeds and rice! Oh, I can also drink herbal teas and water.
That's IT! If it is not listed I can not have it. So the good thing about this diet is that it is SUPER healthy and once I get past the first month or so I will be feeling great. SO that is what I have to think and focus on. I will be daily leaning on God to get me through this. Its so hard to think about all the tasty desserts, baked goods and Italian foods that I can not have. Chocolate is a hard one for me as well. With us going through the holidays soon I know that I will miss a lot of yummy treats. BUT, I will feel so much better and that is whats it important! So please pray for me to have a positive attitude and that God gives me the strength I need to have a happy heart.

No comments:
Post a Comment