I, on the other hand, am a huge Disney fan. I grew up next to Disneyland and went all the time. I grew up watching every Disney movie, listening to every Disney sound track, and there was even a time where I wanted to work for Disney. I wanted to put music into their movies!! My uncle worked for Disney and always had awesome stories and cool souvenirs from the movies that they were working on!!! My wedding dress was even picked because it reminded me of Cinderella's dress!!! So now you know how much I love Disney and you can see why this was such an awesome gift for me just as much as it was for the kids!!
We told the kids we were going through a balloon game. I made a wheel of fortune type board that would spell out "We are going to Disneyworld." I wrote every letter down on a piece of paper and stuffed into a balloon. The kids thought that we were playing a spelling game:)(grin) The kids had to get the balloons, pop them and then arrange the letters out to read the puzzle!!! When they figured it all out their reactions were so priceless!!!!
We flew in and spent the first day at the pool relaxing for the marathon of the week to come. It was bright and sunny:)! That night we rode the ferry boat to eat at T-Rex dino adventure. This place was Mason's dream come true. We ate dinner next to a T-Rex and every 20 mins a meteorite shower would take place and all the dinos in the cave would come to life! It was AWESOME!!! Mason was coming out of his skin he was having the best time ever in his life!
Day2
Breakfast with Disney Jr and Hollywood Studios!!!
So let the marathon begin:)
We had breakfast at Hollywood and Vine inside Hollywood Studios. We saw some preschool faves like Handy Manny and June for little Einstein's and Jake for the neverland pirates. The breakfast was ok. Food was good and they had Gluten and dairy free mickey waffles for my Belle! She was on cloud nine!!!
As the kids were walking up to do the jedi training the rain hit it was cancelled. These kids were sooooooo sad. But the Disney Cast crew made it up to them by having a private met and greet with the darkside!!!!
So when we go back this will be first on the to do list!!!
SO the last key memory for Hollywood Studios was the Tower of Terror.
Hudson really doesn't like scary anything and when you add a high thrill ride to scary it is a BIG no no no thank you for him. Matt and I thought we could convince him that he could do this ride and once we were next to go in the elevator he had a panic attack. He hyperventilated and completely freaked out. We even told him we would buy him two Wii games and give him 100$ if he would go. But that didn't work and he had such a huge fit going that it scared Mason and he then too did not want to go on it. Matt, Hudson and Mason exited out the chicken exit. So there just stood Belle and I. I was glad because to be honest I was all worked up and I didn't want to go, I thought for sure she would not want to go either. I looked down at her and she said " well momma its just you and me, lets go"! She was so brave and really wanted to go. So we went. I am so proud of her.

No comments:
Post a Comment