Another year of homeschooling for the Frame family started July 9th! It was hard to get back into the swing of it, but now were are cruising. We have our eye on our first break at the end of August when we go to Texas! This year we are going to do school for 8 weeks and then have 1 week off!!
The big and all knowing 3rd grader who doesn't like writing but who loves Math!
The sweet 1st grader who keeps me on my toes, makes me laugh and who LOVES everything to do with reading and science!
The cute kindergartner who has already tested me to my limit and who lives for break time and to ask me "Am I done yet"!
My class 2012-2013!
Are the sweet? YES!!! Do they make me crazy? Yes!! Do they make my life fun and eventful? YES!!!Are they changeling? YES!!! Do they make my head spin?? Yes!!!! Are they worth every blood, sweat, tear?????? OHHH YES THEY ARE!!
Because..They are my own very special gift from my God and I love everyday with them. I get to watch them learn, grow and grow closer to our Amazing God!!!!
Plus... I can do all things through him who gives me strength!!!- Philippians 4:13
No comments:
Post a Comment