Dr. Seuss day at Target is one of our favorite family traditions!!!
Before the kids were born I would be the reader at Matt's store. Then during the week I would tour with Matt's Target store and read at the elementary school!! That was a lot of fun!!!
But now we just go to enjoy the readings of all Dr. Seuss's great stories and get a goody bag!!!! Even Aubree's penguin, Eric, got to come!
Before the kids were born I would be the reader at Matt's store. Then during the week I would tour with Matt's Target store and read at the elementary school!! That was a lot of fun!!!
But now we just go to enjoy the readings of all Dr. Seuss's great stories and get a goody bag!!!! Even Aubree's penguin, Eric, got to come!


2 comments:
Does the Target in Chas do this?
yep!! They sure do!!! Its always the weekend before Dr Seuss week
Post a Comment