February 24, 2012

High Five Fridays

A girlfriend of mine started this on her blog and I just loved it! You post 5 memorable high five moments from your week. I know there is so much to be thankful for and my kids are full of memorable moments everyday.
So here we go.......
1. I could watch the bond and love that they have for each other ALL day long!! The best is in the morning when they are watching toons they always cuddle and giggle together. PURE SWEETness!!!!!!!


2.I am very thankful that most of the time, this is how my CLEAN laundry sits and yet my husband does not complain about it!


3. Target cake 'enough said'!
also after two months of grammy being MIA due to work it was nice to finally celebrate her bday and actually see her.
It's hard work being a florist during Valentine's.


4. Gluten Free Carrot Cake from Earthfare was sent to earth from God just for me! It is AMAZING and it makes me so so Happy!!!!!!!




5. Parents vs Kids!! I got the chance to play some bball with Hudson's team. I, Samur Frame, made THREE shots, no lie! I also became Hudson's favorite mom!!!LOL. Seeing him grin from ear to ear and run as fast as he could, weaving through his friends to jump up and hug me and give me a high five was probably one of the greatest moments in my life with him! Just the best!!!
So there you go 5 high fives for my week....... What are yours??? Happy Friday.

1 comment:

Liz Price said...

Yay Im so excited you are going to do this too! Love it and miss y'all!!!

layout

Followers

Hello