
Fall is my most favorite time of the year! Everyday there is something you can do that is fun with the family. I love every smell that has to do with fall. Pumpkin is my favorite EVERYTHING! I put it in LOTS of recipes, the sweets and not sweets. I wash my body and scrub my skin. I wash my hair in pumpkin scented shampoo and conditioner. I have pumpkin lip gloss and lipstick!! I will wear anything the color burnt orange, plum and brown.
I, and now Aubree, go CRAZY at Bath and Body with their Fall scented anything. My car even smells like pumpkin something. And the BEST part about Fall is STARBUCKS PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES! I had my first one the day after Hudson was born and I can still remember everything about that day when we brought him home from the hospital!!

I, and now Aubree, go CRAZY at Bath and Body with their Fall scented anything. My car even smells like pumpkin something. And the BEST part about Fall is STARBUCKS PUMPKIN SPICE LATTES! I had my first one the day after Hudson was born and I can still remember everything about that day when we brought him home from the hospital!!
I love all the decorations and all the crafts you can make for the fall. There is something so magical about driving on a cool windy day and it looks its "raining" leaves from the trees!!! The kids and I always make a fall wreath together. We collect leaves and and acorns and make leaf rubbings "stained glass" hangings! There are endless "Thankful" crafts to share with the kids and so many opportunity's to teach them to think about others. There can be LOTS of baking fun with them as well. There is always a pumpkin patch to visit and lots of harvest carnivals at all the churches!! You can pick apples and enjoy warm apple cider on a cool night. Then there is always the candy corn and Hersey's Kisses pumpkin spice and candy corn flavors that will make you SMILE!!! Oh Yes and one more thing... football filled weekends cuddled up together on the couch with YUMMY chili and taco soup! Happy Fall Y'all!!!!


1 comment:
Oh how I wish our Fall could be together!
Look at these not so tiny babies *sigh*
Love and miss you all!
Post a Comment