9/6/05
11:27am
7lbs 6oz
19 "
Five years ago I had no idea what my second little baby boy would look like. I had no idea what his personality would bring to our family. From the moment this baby boy took his first breath he has brought so much joy and life to our family. Mason has a HUGE heart and is so FULL of LIFE!!!! I can not get enough hugs and kisses from him. Mason's smile will completely melt your heart. His face lights up when you make him oatmeal for breakfast! He is animal lover and wants a puppy so bad!!! He loves to go swimming. He is laid back and so easy going. Sometimes when he wakes up he can be the BIGGEST bear you have ever seen. He is the best shopper! He will go with you anywhere and make you laugh the whole time. He is the comedian of family. The funnest face he makes is when he "looks at his brain." He loves golf and loves to play the wii. His favorite toys are with our a doubt hot wheels and Lego's! He loves his friends and he can't stand if someone feels left out. When he grows up he wants to be a doctor and has a passion for how the human body works!
I am so in love with him. He is my Moose and he just makes me so happy! I am one blessed momma!
Best Friends Forever
All my Boys
This is the sweetest, most loving baby boy........

2 comments:
Happy Birthday Mason! I remember holding you the day you were born. You were so teeny tiny and now look at you, you're all grown up! Uncle Neal and I love you and your family so much! We miss you! 5 years old today...I cant believe it! <3
xo,
Auntie Kim and Uncle Neal
beautiful post friend. these pictures are precious. i can't believe moose is already 5 years old! he is one amazing little boy. please give him love & hugs from me. love you.
Post a Comment