Thinking about my birthday and what life means to me I realized and understand that age is really just a number. I am entering my last year of my 20's and I think about my 30's and I'm excited. My 20's have been a blast. I was married before 20 and have had 3 children. We own a beautiful home in a new state and have an wonderful church. I have an amazing family who, even though we live across the USA from, I am extremely close to. I have been blessed with friends who are sweet, loving and thoughtful. I love and appreciate all the lessons that my 20's have taught me. I look forward to all the new experiences and lessons to come in the future. I want to always remember that in every valley there is a mountain ahead. I am so thankful and grateful to God for all of his blessings. He is my rock and I give all the glory to God for all that I have and am. I know that my 30's are going to be an awesome adventure and I am going to enjoy the heck out of life! I will finish my nursing degree. Go to Europe. Run a marathon. Go on a mission trip to Africa and Hatti. Own a boat and jet skis. Learn to water ski. Go to New York for a girls get
a away trip. Have a weekend trip to the Hersey's Chocolate Spa. Take my kids to
to swim with the dolphins in the Bahamas. Watch my children grow in their faith.
I myself will grow in my faith too. Learn to keep plants and flowers alive.
Learn to be an excellent cook. I will fall in love with
my husband all over again, every morning.
I want all of these things and a whole lot more...... So here is to my last year in my 20's. Being 30 is going to rock!
No comments:
Post a Comment