Aubree and I went out on a shopping date tonight. We hit our favorite store first.... Coach!! There is nothing better than walking around this store and watching her eyes light up and try on the purses she likes.
Aubree is all about accessories.... sun glasses, hats, purses and her fave SHOES!!!!!! I'm in trouble, and she is now into make up and perfume!!
I picked this outfit out for Aubree at Gymboree for her birthday. I was so excited about it. So I brought it home to show her and she took one look at it and said to me " I don't like it and I'm not gonna wear it." I tried so hard to talk her into liking it. All I got was a disgusted look from her. So I took it back...... This girlie has her own style and from now on, I will let her pick out her clothes. My sister said it best, she is trendy, not frilly!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment