October 29, 2008

Happy Birthday Monkey



You are five today! Time is going by so fast. This time 5 years ago I was in labor, (for 30 hours mister)! Aunt Lala, Ms. Brenda, Grammy, Daddy and I were all waiting to give you hugs and kisses! I was so excited to lay on my stomach and have a Sonic hamburger and french fries! We were ready to get you home and watch your first DISNEY movie Finding Nemo! I remember just always watching you and being completely head over heels in love with you. I still am. I love watching you grow and seeing all the joy and happiness in your heart! God has a wonderful life set for you and I can't wait to see all the blessings He has in store for you. I love being your mommy my Monkey-Monk. Happy 5th Birthday.


Your first family photo.



Hudson always loves daddy time.

Matching Pjs!! So cute!

3 comments:

The Krause's said...

That makes me want to cry!! (Go figure;) Give the birthday Monkey big kisses for me and tell him I LOVE him soooo much!!!!!! I can't believe they are 5 friend....not okay! Too bad we can be preggo together again...haha

Anonymous said...

Wow, has it been THAT long since Huddy was born? Tell him Happy bday from the Sivilay's in TX!

stac~ said...

Well, thanks for the tears!!
That was beautiful Sammy-D!
You and Matt should be proud! He is growing and learning everything from you! Great job!
Love you guys so much!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Monkey-Monk!

layout

Followers

Hello