April 2, 2008

Easter











Easter this year was FUN!FUN! Aubree Lilah is the Egg hunt Champ!!!! She loved it, she even found eggs hiding in the plants. The boys were more interested with the stuff inside the egg, more than hunting for them. I had to put all the candy far away because every time I would turn around, they would have candy drooling out their lips!!
On Easter morning we went to Church and we kept all the kids in the sanctuary with us. Hudson was so excited to sit the the " big Church" and he knew the words to the songs and he sang his heart out. The Church did the Easter story play and when Jesus was crucified it was silent and Hudson said "What happened to Jesus" loudly. He was all into it. And that night he prayed for Jesus to live in his heart and help him spread Gods love. It was just beautiful.

1 comment:

stac~ said...

You all look so beautimus!

Love all the pictures!!

The boys are smart for wanting the goodness of the candy, I've taught them well! Baby Belle is a woman, of course she can find things, even if they are hidden! haha

Moose doesn't guilty or anything in that picture! hahaha

Hudson is such a big boy, I'm so proud of him!!

Love you all [ and next time keep your eyes open in the family picture woman! hahaha ]

XOXOXO

layout

Followers

Hello